.

.

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Punkin'

This year's visit to the pumpkin patch was so different than last year's!!  Ellie Boo was just 6 weeks old on our last visit, and this year she was running all over picking out pumpkins!!
  

The weather was GORGEOUS in Charlotte the day we went!!!  We actually started the beautiful day by sleeping in...till 8:30!!  After we pulled ourselves out of bed, we headed over the the Hall Family Farm for a little pumpkin patch action.  I have been waiting for the perfect Fall day to go...I'm just not going to the pumpkin patch if it's 85* oustside.  Not happening.  That day was fabulous...65* and sunny and we had the best time!  Ellison loved riding in the wagon and picking out her pumpkin!! I'm completely obsessed with some of the photos I got of her!!  Brace yourself for photo overload!!!












1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am visiting from the Kelly's Korner link-up. I love comparing how big or little my boys are from each year at the pumpkin patch! I'm also a pirate! We must have been there around the same time. I graduated in '07.

    ReplyDelete