.

.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Ellison's Nursery

It's finally complete!  Ellison's nursery has truly been a labor of love for both Barrett and me.  We are so happy with the way it turned out and are patiently waiting for its little resident to join us.  When I started thinking about decorating a nursery, I just knew I wanted to stick with mostly neutrals.  However, when we found out we were having a girl, I started looking a little more at gender specific decor.  I mean, isn't everything cuter in pink?!  The more I looked though, the more  I tended to steer back toward neutral.  I knew I wanted her nursery to be sweet and feminine, but I just couldn't see it lathered in pink.  We decided to go with a khaki, white, coral, and aqua color scheme.  Barrett spent weeks painting the feature wall..he wanted it to be perfect for her.  He also spent a good deal of time painting other items, including her side table, shelves, and monogram.  We love it, Buddy loves it, and we know Ellison will love it.  Hope you love it too!  :-)















No comments:

Post a Comment