.

.

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Playing Catch Up!

I took a little blogging hiatus. Work has been sad and busy and insane, and at the end of the day I just want to spend time with my hubby and snuggle my sweet baby.

We have been a busy bunch though. We've been to Burlington twice, celebrated two birthdays, rented a storage unit to clear out the house to finally put it on the market, celebrated St. Patty's Day, and we've got a peanut who may just start crawling any minute now. It would probably take me days to write about the last few weeks, and I'd likely not remember most if it, so I'll remember them by photos instead. Here's what we've been up to...

-We celebrated our anniversary Thursday night by going out for dinner at Vine.  Then we continued to celebrate by taking Friday off together.  We spent the morning with E, then took her to school and we just enjoyed the day together.  Browsed around SouthPark Mall, bought a few things for E (of course...it's the only thing I buy these days!), had a yummy lunch at Cowfish, and had Starbucks in the middle of the afternoon.  I love this man of mine...




 

-We went to Burlington to celebrate my mom's birthday.  Ellison got dressed in her finest leopard attire for the occasion and I could just die at the cuteness.  We had fun snuggling with Grammie, ripping off Aunt Rachie's nose, and eating our weight in shrimp boil goodness.


 


 
-We ventured uptown for the St. Patty's Day Parade.  From the photos, it seems as though Ellison was less than impressed, but I promise she had a good time! 
 


 
-We enjoyed some beautiful weekend weather that brought Ellison's first ride on a swingset and breakfast on the back deck.
 

 
-We went back to Burlington to celebrate a friend's 30th birthday.  Ellison spent the evening with Grammie and hung out in her jammies all day (dont' judge) while Barrett and I spent some time catching up with great friends enjoying a few drinks around the fire.
 

 
 
-In other news...Ellison is going to crawl any minute now, I officially joined to Y and started the C25K program (ambitious, I know), and little miss is turning into a big girl right before our eyes.
 



 
Sorry for being a slacker.  I'll do better.
 
Happy Easter Weekend, Y'all!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment