I'm a little late posting this today, but it's still Friday, so it counts!!
1) This week has been INSANE. I'm completely wiped out. So, tonight, I am sitting on my couch, eating a yummy steak that my hubby is currently grilling, drinking a large glass (or two) of Malbec, and giving myself a Rodan + Fields facial. Because I deserve it!
2) This first week of having my own business has been so amazing! People are LOVING these products (as do I!) and it has been so fun getting all of my family and friends to love their skin again! I am so blessed that this opportunity fell in my lap. I'm just a little sad that it didn't fall from the heavens a little sooner!
3) My momma had knee surgery today for a torn meniscus, so y'all say a little prayer that she has a speedy recovery! Ellie Boo and I are heading to Burlington tomorrow to give her some TLC while Barrett heads up to the Speedway for the Bank of America 500.
4) I went to my second 6:00 am FlyWheel spin class this week. It is HARD getting up and making myself walk out the door that early (to go do cardio, nonetheless!) but it is awesome to have it all over and done with before 7:00 am!
5) Sad note, we lost one of our patients from work this week. A sweet, curly haired, bubbly two year old who died very unexpectedly after fighting an uphill battle her entire life. Her momma is a rockstar and was so composed as she spoke at her memorial service today. I'd never be able to find the words, and she found all the right ones. Say an extra prayer for this sweet family today....especially for her twin sister. Hug your babies and your loved ones a little tighter and a little longer tonight.