.

.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

So...another year has come and gone.  We are excited to see a New Year roll in with all it's possibilities.

We celebrated New Years Eve exactly the way we wanted to...at home, just the three of us.  :-)  It was actually very nice to be in our own space, not to travel, and to celebrate the coming of a new year with our little family.  I made a big pot of spaghetti and meatballs, we ate yummy bruschetta, and drank a nice glass of red wine.  Then...it was party time.  :-) 

I bought myself a present at the store earlier that day.  It's a video game for the Wii, but likely the most awesome, amazing, fun game on the face of the planet.  It's called Just Dance 2...and I may never stop dancing.  Not only is it a blast...but it's also a pretty good workout too!  I definitely broke a sweat, and I think Barrett secretly did too.

We hope you all had a fun and happy New Years Eve, that you're starting the year off on the right foot, and that you've been able to stick to your resolutions...so far anyway!

Slaving over a hot stove all day sure has it's rewards!

Yummy bruschetta (for just winging it) and a nice glass of chianti.

Getting back to my Sicilian roots.  :-)

No Barrett, that plate is for sharing.  :-)

Just Dance ain't no joke.  Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment