.

.

Friday, October 26, 2012

October is for Birthdays

After a big weekend celebrating Barrett's 30th, my turn came Thursday. I turned 29 this year, and I just know that the next year is going to be so amazing. I can't wait to watch Ellison grow and learn over the next year!

Barrett outdid himself and truly made the day special for me. He took off work to spend the day with Ellison so I could have just a little me time. I got to sleep in and woke up to fresh coffee and French toast waiting for me. I opened birthday cards and discovered Barrett had scheduled a massage for that afternoon. Ellison and Buddy gave me a gift certificate for a manicure and pedicure too!

I had the most relaxing massage and then met my little family for a little snack at Mellow Mushroom. This was Ellison's first restaurant experience. She did really well considering we say down to eat very close to her next feeding time!

I headed over to get my mani/pedi and enjoyed a nice glass of wine. I picked up a pumpkin latte on my way out to boost my energy for a dinner date with my sweet hubby. I came home to a beautiful bouquet of flowers and a balloon from my sweet friends the Crawfords! Gigi and grandad came over to visit with Ellison while we went out. We had dinner at George's Brasserie. It was delicious and we absolutely indulged ourselves.

It was a fabulous day. Thank you, thank you to my amazing husband for making it such a special birthday! Now, off to spend today snuggling with my most precious gift. :-)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment