.

.

Friday, October 19, 2012

Still here!

Blogging has obviously taken a backseat lately! The days go by so fast and it seems like there's never enough time to sit and catch up. Seven weeks in, and I think I'm finally starting to get the hang of this mommy thing, so I hope to find a few extra minutes here and there to update!

In addition to not having enough time, there are a few other reasons I haven't been blogging lately.

1) Ellison is too cute. I can't stop looking at her, snuggling her, or hanging out with her. :-)

2) I broke our Internet. We have an air card with AT&T and after a certain amount of megabytes or gigabytes or something, they cut you off. I've been uploading giant photo files, and I used up all our Internet. Twice.

3) I spent what little time and Internet we had (see above) uploading photos to Shutterfly. They had photo books 50% off through yesterday, do I wanted to make one of Ellison's newborn photos.

So, excuses aside, I'll be back. I've been keeping a running list of things I want to blog about, so there is more to come. I may be doing most of my blogging from my phone though, so please excuse any spelling errors or grammatical faux pas in advance.

Here's a little iPhone pic (cause lets be honest, that's easier than pulling out the fancy camera) of our little one to tide you over...

No comments:

Post a Comment