.

.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pin There, Done That

I am slightly obsessed with Pinterest. Slightly. I discovered it about a year ago, and at first I couldn't stop looking at it. We're talking hours a day...scrolling through screen after screen of pins. Then, life and pregnancy happened and I temporarily forgot about Pinterest. About a month ago, I started scrolling through pins again. It's easy to navigate with one hand while snuggling a sleepy baby!

I've got thousands of pins. Recipes, craft projects, baby stuff, gift ideas, etc. Lots of wonderful ideas. While I was furiously pinning away, I wasn't really doing anything with the pins.

So, I'd like to change that. I made myself a new Pinterest board titled "Pin There, Done That" to repin things I've actually done that I've pinned. The goal is to try something new at least once a week. Maybe it will be a crockpot meal or a holiday craft. Maybe I'll actually buy one of the cute etsy outfits for Ellison. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment