.

.

Monday, January 28, 2013

Menu Monday

Has it been a week since I posted?  Oops!  We had a busy week last week with my dad in town visiting from LA, an ice storm, and a baby with a cold. More on that later...for now, food!
Linking up with In No Simple Language for Menu Monday. Here's what we enjoyed in the Brooks house this week. 

Panko Parmesan Parsley Pork Chops
http://tastykitchen.com/recipes/main-courses/panko-parmesan-parsley-pork-chops/


Y'all. This was delicious. I didn't change a thing except I forgot to squeeze on the lemon at the end.  I didn't miss it. These were great and will definitely be in our rotation. We served them with some garlic roasted potatoes and sliced tomatoes. This was also the only pic I took of our food this week!

Fish Tacos
We have these fairly often. We use tilapia that we season with fajita seasonings. We like a little avocado and fruit salsa on them along with our lettuce, tomato, and cheese. 

Steak, Baked Potato, & Sliced Tomatoes
Grilled. Simple. Yum. 

Shrimp Scampi and Crusty French Bread
My dad's specialty. 

We ordered pizza one night from Marco's which is pretty great, cheap takeout. It's our new go to pizza joint. 

Barrett and I went out for dinner one night to a new restaurant in town called Sushi Guru. It was voted best sushi in Charlotte 2012. We definitely enjoyed it, and would probably go back, but I don't think it would have gotten my vote for best sushi in Charlotte. 

What are y'all having this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment