.

.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

We Broke the Internet

Again.

Y'all remember a post I did a while back on a few reasons I had been MIA? One of those reasons was because I broke the Internet...twice. Bring on times number three and four. We have had an AT&T air card for several years. It's been all well and good till our little bundle of joy came along and caused us to upload an absurd amount of cute photographs to shutterfly. Once we got to 5000 megabytes or something, cue Internet turning off.

So, we made the trip to the AT&T store and switched to wifi. Why we hadn't done this sooner, I'll never know. Not only will we be saving money and it will be nearly impossible to go over the allowed data each month on wifi, but I'll finally be able to use my Nook at home to download books and we will be able to really use our iPad and FaceTime!

Anywho, I'll be back in action Monday after our wifi is officially installed. Hope y'all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment