.

.

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Boy Band Extravaganza

Last week I went out and took in the ultimate boy band concert...

New Kids on the Block, Boyz II Men, and 98*

We had the best time!  I knew I was going to have fun, but the concert was way more awesome than I had imagined!  They put on a great show and I'd absolutely go again. We somehow got super lucky and were upgraded to club level seats, so we had much better seats than we paid for!  I also had a ticket for our hospital's box  at the arena, so I hopped back and forth a bit. I was tired for a solid 48 hours after...it's been quite a while since I went out on a Wednesday night!  It was 100% worth the minor hangover and very little sleep!
 
Boyz II Men
 
My sister Rachel and her friend since 3rd grade, Becky!

Anna and me
 
98*
 
Rach and me

Arena from the box (our seats were much better than these, by the way. No perks to the box other than extra room and a shorter line for the bathroom!)
 
Me and my office partner in crime, Caroline 
 
The whole Child Life crew
 
Y'all ready for this?
 
NKOTB. 

No comments:

Post a Comment