.

.

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Weigh In and What I'm Eating Revamp...

Today is weigh in Monday...

This Week: -0.5 lbs
Total Lost: -6.5 lbs
 
Not the most impressive week, but a little lost is still better than a gain!

I decided I'd revamp the "What I'm Eating..." posts.  Really I eat a lot of the same stuff for breakfast and lunch, so that could get a little boring!  Instead of posting everyday, I'll post on weigh in Monday's and note any yummy recipes I made for dinner. We made two new recipes this week. Both yummy and WW friendly. 
 
 

These were delicious. I ate them for dinner, lunch, dinner, and lunch. Consecutively. I only used 1/2 cup sour cream and four tortillas instead of 6. It made 8 sizable servings at 8 P+ each. 
 

This was super tasty too.  I chopped veggies (red potato, carrots, onion, and zucchini) the night before. I tossed the veggies with 1 T olive oil, salt, pepper, and lemon juice and put them all into the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish. I placed sliced lemon down on top of the veggies.  Four chicken breasts seasoned with salt and pepper went on top of that and then I used 1/2 cup total of garlic hummus divided on top of each breast. Sprinkle some paprika on top, bake at 400* for about 30 minutes and enjoy!!  This was even yummy the next day for lunch. It was a nice twist on baked chicken, and I'll definitely make it again. 

Activity:

I signed up for a ten week barre class at the Y and went tonight for the first time. Loved it!  It took me back (way back) to my ballerina/dancer days. I'll be sore tomorrow for sure!  I'm hoping to get to cardio funk tomorrow night too.

Hope yalls week got started on the right foot!

No comments:

Post a Comment