.

.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

PTDT - Chicken Tortilla Soup

Pin There, Done That.

Last week, I whipped together an easy recipe for Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup I pulled from Pinterest. It came together in no time at all and made tons! I followed the recipe exactly as listed. I used frozen chicken breasts and threw them straight into the mix from the freezer. It is definitely a soup...not a stew or chili. The chicken broth makes it thin. We thought it was really tasty. Barrett added some fresh jalapeƱos to his and we both stirred in a little shredded cheese and tortilla chips. This is the best time of year for soups and stews, and I hope to be using my crockpot many more times in the coming months!  We had enough for dinner, two lunches, and some to freeze.  Definitely worth trying!

 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing...I made it this weekend and Kevin loved it! Love having tons of leftoverst to freeze.

    ReplyDelete