.

.

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday Ellison!

Sweet Ellison -

Happy 1st Birthday, love.  You are such a blessing and the most amazing gift we've ever been given.  You have brought joy and love and smiles into every single day of the last year.  It has been truly unbelievable to watch you grow and learn.  You are turning into such a smart, sweet, and spunky little girl.  We just can't believe how lucky we are to get to be your parents.  Thank you for making this journey into parenthood so smooth.  You are perfect and beautiful and gentle and we are so excited to see what the world has in store for you.









You are the light of our lives.  We love you to the moon and stars and back again.

All our love, forever and always,

Mama and Dada




Ellie Belle -

Happy Birthday!  You are such a wonderful sister!  Thank you for playing with me and not pulling my tail.  I don't mind you playing with my toys, even though I'm not allowed to play with yours, and I also don't mind sharing my sunshine spot with you every now and then.  I love you and will always take care of you.








Snuggles and Sloppy Kisses -

Buddy

1 comment: