.

.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Nursery Goodies

We have made lots of decisions in regard to the nursery and I am so excited to get started on making it fabulous!  We ended up going with the pretty, neutral bedding a mentioned a few posts back.  It's khaki and white from Land of Nod and we think it's fabulous.


We are going to accent the white and khaki with little splashes of coral and possibly some aqua.  We're also going to throw in some happy little elephants into the room to complete our "theme."  Etsy has become my new best friend and I found a few little gems that I am ready to get my hands on.

I found this fabulous little elephant pillow for our glider....


You can customize the colors and fabrics.  I think it is just the happiest little thing I've ever seen!

I also found a couple of prints that can also be customized to match the colors of the nursery and can be personalized with her name.  One of them has a line from the best lullaby ever...the one from Dumbo!







No comments:

Post a Comment