.

.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Week 22

Dear Ellison,
You are 22 weeks old now! You are now weighing in at a whole pound!  Head to heel, you're about 11 inches long.  Your lips, eyelids, and eyebrow are very distinct and you are forming tiny tooth buds under your gums.  Your eyes have formed, but they haven't developed their color yet.  Here are the little details of the week.

How Far Along? Twenty Two Weeks...126 days to go!

Weight Gain?  About 10 pounds?  I'm really bad about checking at the same time of day/same day each week.  We'll see what the scale in the MD office says this week.

Sleep? Sleep is great still...as long as I'm in my bed!  When we're out of town, I don't sleep that well.

Miss Anything?  Same old stuff...but nothing too much.  I have been wanting a turkey sub from Jersey Mikes again lately!

Movement?  Everyday. :-)  I feel her most often when I start to get hungry or right after I've eaten.  I feel her wiggling around quite a bit in the evenings once I settle into the couch!

Food Cravings?  I loaded up on fruit today at the grocery store, so hopefully that will help!  I also really wanted some tomato juice today!  I picked up a low sodium V8 juice.  :-)

Any Aversions? Oh...you know...just poor eggs still.

Gender? It's a GIRL ~ Ellison Gray.

Symptoms?  This past week was when people really started noticing the baby belly!  It has obviously been around for several weeks now, but I guess I'd been hiding it a little still.  I have fully embraced the belly, and I guess people are noticing!  Side effect - more random belly touchers.

Best Moment this Week?  I got to see my mom and my sister this week, and I haven't seen either of them in about a month or so.  So, this was the first time I'd really looked pregnant and it was fun to see/hear their reactions!

Looking Forward To...  We have another appointment this Wednesday.  We'll have another ultrasound which we love because it means we'll get some more photos of our baby girl.  They'll be looking at her heart again because they didn't get a great peek at it last time (her hands were up in front of her face the whole time!).  I think I'll have them make sure she's a girl again too...it's the Type A in me!


No comments:

Post a Comment