.

.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

10 Weeks

Dear Baby Brooks -

You are 10 weeks old now! You are just about the size of a kumquat (whatever that means). That means you're a little over an inch long and weigh just about a quarter of an ounce!  Still teeny! Here are the little details of the week...

How Far Along?  Ten weeks.

Weight Gain?  Still just about the same.

Sleep?  Definitely still exhausted.  Naps and early bedtimes are the norm around here these days!

Miss Anything?  Easy lunches.  I've had it up to my ears with peanut butter.  It would be nice to just make a nice deli sandwich to bring for lunch.  Never been a real fan of a hot sandwich.
Movement? Not a peep.

Food Cravings?  Still feel safest with carbs.  I've been eating lots of pasta, potatoes, and saltine crackers.  I've also developed a new obsession with pierogies which is the best of both pasta and potato worlds.  I keep telling myself that once the queasiness subsides I'll eat better!

Any Aversions? Chicken still isn't cutting it.  I can't even really think about it.

Gender? ?????

Symptoms?  Still super sleepy and pretty nauseous, but I still haven't actually gotten sick which is great!  I've also had a few headaches this week.

Best Moment this Week?  Your Daddy and I have started a new little tradtition where we sit down on Sunday mornings and read the week in one of the baby books together.  We're learning so much!

Looking Forward To...  Feeling not so sleepy.  I'd love to go out and get in a nice walk or a little exercise but I just really don't have it in me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment