.

.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

11 Weeks

Dear Baby Brooks -

You are 11 weeks old now! You are just about the size of a fig, which we have a much better picture in our heads of than your previous fruit comparisons.  :-)  That means you're a little over an inch nand a half long and weigh just about a quarter of an ounce!  Here are the little details of the week...

How Far Along?  Eleven Weeks

Weight Gain? Still just about the same.  I definitely feel a little chunkier though...probably has something to do with the insane amount of carbohydrates I've been shoveling in during the last 6 weeks!!

Sleep?  The exhaustion is actually getting a little better.  I've had a TERRIBLE few weeks at work, so that's draining me physically/mentally/emotionally which doesn't help the pregnancy sleepiness, but I'm starting to be able to stay awake past 8:00!  I see some exercise energy arriving in the future...

Miss Anything?  Not too much actually.  I have actually had too many bad days at work lately where it would have been nice to come home and enjoy a big glass (bottle) of red wine though!

Movement? Not a peep.

Food Cravings?  No real cravings.  There aren't a ton of things that are sitting pretty with me right now, so I'm sticking to bland basics!

Any Aversions?  Still chicken.  And the smell of coffee.  And yogurt. 

Gender? ?????

Symptoms?  I've had a couple of scary seconds a few mornings when brushing my teeth sent me flying over the toilet for fear of my first actual vomit incident.  Crisis averted though.  I will not miss this part!

Best Moment this Week?  I started snooping around on websites in search of baby bedding.  There are so many options!!  I really think I want to stick with something neutral and not go the pink or blue route...but, there are so many super cute gender specific options that I may change my mind!  Either way, looking is definitely fun!

Looking Forward To...  Valentine's Day is this week.  We have a tradition of staying in and making spaghetti and meatballs, so that's what we'll be doing again this year.  It's our last Valentine's Day for just the two of us!  So surreal!

That tiny picture of tiny you is from our first ultrasound.  You were 8 weeks and 2 days.  This is me at 11 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment