.

.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

30 Week OB Appointment

We had our 30 week checkup with the OB yesterday.  We met another doctor, Dr. Avery, who was very nice.  Baby girl's heartbeat was beautifully strong at 152 BPM.  I'm still measuring right where I should be.  Ellison is still sitting quite comfortably with her head up, but the MD said she still has plenty of time and space to move into the correct position. 

Not such fun news...I gained 4.5 pounds in 2 weeks!  Yikes!  I'm going to blame that on the fact that we were traveling the last two weekeds, eating fast food in the car, eating lots of yummy wedding meals, and getting almost zero real exercise.  I'd also be lying if I said that I didn't indulge in a few more sweets in the last week after I passed my glucose test!  I refuse to believe that the trend will continue in that manner for the next 9 weeks or so!  Oh well...I thoroughly enjoyed those wedding cakes.  :-) 

Our next appointment is scheduled for two weeks from now. We'll meet the last MD in the practice and then we'll start seeing Dr. Rogers (our primary) again.  The weeks are ticking by so fast!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment