.

.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Week 30

Dear Ellison,

You are 30 weeks old now! You're weighing in at around 3 pounds and are measuring about 16 inches from head to heel.  Your eyesight is continuing to develop, but still isn't very keen.  Even when you're born, your vision will still only be 20/400!  Your brain is getting much more wrinkled and your grip is now strong enough to grasp a finger!  Here are the little details of the week...

How Far Along? Thirty Weeks...70 days to go!
Weight Gain?  This week in the doctor's office I was actually down 0.6 pounds...probably because I hadn't eaten in about 15 hours!  So, I'm probably still right around 22 pounds or so.

Sleep? I'm still sleeping pretty well...still waking up at least twice to head to the bathroom or roll over.

Miss Anything? Being able to walk up and down the stairs without losing my breath!  My lungs are getting a little crowded I think! 
Movement?  Ellison has been super wiggly this week!  She's rolling around quite a bit.  Sometimes it feels like she's trying to push right out of my bellybutton!

Food Cravings? Still wanting fruit.  Watermelon is still a favorite, and I've eaten my fair share of peaches lately!  I've also been really thirsty for cold water, which may have something to do with the fact that it's so hot outside!

Any Aversions? Yep...still eggs and big chunks of chicken.

Gender? It's a GIRL ~ Ellison Gray.

Symptoms?  I'm starting to feel some Braxton Hicks contractions.  It's not painful, but it's definitely uncomfortable.  My belly will just get really tight for a minute or so, and then it will settle back down.

Best Moment this Week?  Passing my three hour glucose test!!  Woo Hoo!  What a relief that was.  We stopped in Burlington this weekend to see my mom and stepdad, and my mom finally got to feel Ellison kick!  She got to feel a really strong one too!

Looking Forward To...  We have another MD appointment this Wednesday.  We'll meet another of the physicians and get to hear our Ellie Bean's heartbeat again.  We also have NO plans this weekend!  I am so pumped to have absolutely zero on the agenda.  I'm looking forward to sleeping in, working on some projects around the house, and (hopefully) getting to sit by the pool for a little while!

1 comment:

  1. you look so wonderful Rebecca! I cannot wait to see you in a couple of weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete