.

.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Baby Shower

We had our first baby shower this weekend to celebrate the upcoming arrival of our sweet Ellie Bean.  Our moms and my sister threw the shower at a cute little place in Burlington called Two for Tea.  It is a quaint, cozy tea room with yummy food and is the perfect place for a shower or get together.  It was so wonderful to get together with our immediate family to celebrate our baby girl.  She is so loved already and we can't wait for her to get here!  We were showered with lots of sweet baby clothes and some other really amazing, thoughtful gifts.  It feels so close now!!  Thank you, thank you, thank you so much to our unbelievable family for spending the day with us.  Here are a few pictures from the day...



Cute canvas for the nursery that my sister made!






Me and my sister Rachel

My stepmom Sondra, Me, and Rachel

Barrett's mom Susan and my mom Meg


My stepdad Kenny and Barrett's dad Jeff


Checking out the precious tiny clothes on the clothesline at the food table.

Yum.


Pat The Bunny...classic.


Excited to get our monitor!

Also excited for the Diaper Genie.  :-)

Me, my sister-in-law Jenna, and baby Lola.  Lola and Ellison will only be about 7 months apart!

My handsome hubby and me at the park after the shower.

So thankful for our wonderful family who love the three of us (four with Buddy!) so much.

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment