.

.

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Back on the Weight Watchers Wagon

Really.  The time has come.  It's time to get my mind out of pregnancy/baby mode.  I simply must stop putting things in my mouth because they taste good.  Must. Stop. Now. 

So...it's back on the Weight Watchers wagon for this girl.  I've hopped on a few times over the last 8 years or so.  The summer before my senior year of college I lost 30 pounds on WW.  I was in the zone.  Time to get back in it.  I am not comfortable in my clothes yet, and I can't just go out and buy more clothes so I'm comfortable.  Better solution ---- put down the cookie.

I'm holding myself accountable here.  Feel free to follow along, or feel free to skip these posts.  Either way, I think that putting it out in the bloggy universe will make me feel like I'm answering to someone....

I'll post my daily eats and plans.  It'll take me a couple of weeks to really get in the swing of things and get it down to a science.  It takes a bit of practice to figure out the best foods for the best points.  If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears. 

Here's what's up for tomorrow...

Breakfast:(4 P+)
Banana
3/4 c Cheerios
1/4 fat free milk
Coffee w/ 1 T fat free milk and Splenda

Lunch:(7 P+)
Homemade "lighter" egg salad on 2 slices White Wheat bread
1 c grapes

Snack:(2 P+)
Apple w/ 1 T whipped peanut butter

Dinner:(7 P+)
Oven Tacos (Pinterest inspired)

This leaves me 6 remaining points for incidentals (i.e., emergency snack needs!) and toppings for my dinner.

Officially held accountable.  For tomorrow at least.  :-)

3 comments:

  1. Jennifer apgar PonnwitzMay 20, 2013 at 11:26 AM

    Good luck,im doing it too...trying to loose the dreaded baby weight....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having the hardest time getting myself back into a disciplined eating after pregnancy! I mean, nursing only gets you so far, and at this point, I'm pretty sure they're just bad habits! I've debated doing WW, so maybe watching you will inspire me!

    Also, thanks for tagging me for the Leibrim (sp??) award! I'm working on the post.. just haven't been a good blogger lately! On a random side not, Elizabeth, Running with the Raccas, and I went to the same college! She was a few years older than me but was roommates with my sorority bigs! Small world huh?

    ReplyDelete