.

.

Monday, May 20, 2013

What I'm Eating on WW - Day 2

Day 1 went well.  I was starving...guess that means I've been consuming a little more than I thought!  I stuck with the plan, except I didn't have my peanut butter and I had three tacos at dinner.  I was starving, remember?! 

Gold stars for the day: 

-I picked up Krispy Kreme doughnuts for E's teachers this morning.  Of course the Hot Now sign was on, so the entire way to work my car smelled like melty, sweet, icing goodness.  They were talking to me, I think.  I did not eat one.  :-)
-We had lunch provided at work today...Pasta with marinara or alfredo, garlic bread, Caesar salad, and banana pudding, but I ate the lunch I brought.  I didn't even lick my finger when I got a little pudding on it.  :-)
-It was one of our PICU docs birthdays.  There was cake.  I did not eat it.  :-)
-I also took E out for a little spin in the Bob.  Day 3 of Week 1 of Couch To 5K is finally under my belt.  I started C25K a while back, but i fell off the wagon after our trip to Florida, so I started over.  :-)

These are all very big deals, people.

Here's what's up for tomorrow...

Breakfast:(3 P+)
Banana
Coffee with Splenda & 1 T skim milk
Quaker Lower Sugar Oatmeal, Strawberries and Cream

Lunch:(7 P+)
2 Oven Tacos (leftovers from dinner)
1 c grapes

Snack:(0 P+)
Apple

Dinner:(17 P+)
Angel Hair Pasta with Shrimp and Lemon Cream Sauce (I know...this is a little crazy.  But, it's what I had planned and I bought all the ingredients for it at the grocery store yesterday!)

Activity Points To Earn:(+9)
I'm going to Cardio Funk tomorrow night.  It's 50 minutes of kick your tail cardio.  I swear I burn a million calories in this class.  A million.  I didn't really know how to track it, WW has some pretty interesting entries for activity (carrying a box?), so I'm calling it "Aerobics, Jazzercise (High Impact)"  I'm not going to feel bad about eating that 17 point pasta.

Officially held accountable!

1 comment:

  1. You can do it!!! Great job with the eating and exercising so far! You will really enjoy the C25K program- it may not seem like it now, but it does get easier. I remember thinking there is no way i can run 10 minutes straight- and then you will surprise yourself and run 2 miles straight. I took a small hiatus with running, but am about to jump back on the wagon too. Keep up the good work friend!!

    ReplyDelete