.

.

Monday, May 6, 2013

Mommy Brain Monday

So, this isn't a link up (not that I know of anyway!) but it probably should be! People don't really warn you that Pregnancy Brain doesn't go away; it morphs into Mommy Brain. Whether it makes you forgetful or do crazy things, I think it is inevitably going to stick with us forever! Example -

The other day I was in the car and I came upon two ducks crossing the road. So, I said out loud, "Duck. Quack, quack!". Normal mommy business, but not so normal seeing as I was in the car alone. Good times.

Anybody else doing things that might cause someone to call the Psych ward on you?

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer apgar PonnwitzMay 10, 2013 at 10:14 AM

    Hahaha all the time,or i love when i find myself swaying as if im rocking a baby but yet im standing alone,looking like a weirdo

    ReplyDelete