.

.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What I'm Eating on WW - Day 4

I veered from the plan just a touch today.  I still stayed within my points though!  I didn't get around to my apple (again!), but I had an orange, some tomatoes with homemade yogurt ranch, and a Special K protein snack bar for snacks.  I also had some Edy's Slow Churned Cookie Dough Ice Cream for dessert.  This is why I really love Weight Watchers.  Ice cream is ok!  I also didn't get to my run today!  Oops.  That's OK though...I'll head to the gym after work tomorrow for a good running day.

Gold Stars for the Day:

-We had 25 Papa John's pizzas delivered to work today for lunch.  Do you have any idea what 25 fresh Papa John's pizzas smell like?  Deliciousness, that's what.  I didn't even sneak one little bite!

Here's what's on the menu for tomorrow...

Breakfast: (3 P+)

-Quaker Lower Sugar Oatmeal, Strawberries and Cream
-Coffee with 1 T skim milk (maybe two cups!)

Lunch: (11 P+)

-Nothing But Noodles Garden Fresh Salad (We're ordering in tomorrow because we have to sit in intern interviews all day)
-Grilled Chicken Breast
-Homemade Yogurt Ranch Dressing

Snacks: (0 P+)

-Apple
-Orange

Dinner: (8 P+)

-Homemade Hamburger Helper Leftovers (Y'all, this was good!  A touch spicy but so much better for you than that boxed nonsense!  Super easy too!)

This leaves me 4 points for incidentals...like maybe another serving of ice cream.  :-)

I also plan to run tomorrow, so that will give me 2 activity points. 

I haven't used any activity points or weekly points so far.  I'm saving them for the weekend.

Officially held accountable...

No comments:

Post a Comment