.

.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Baby Store Overload

Today Barrett and I went into Buy Buy Baby to start our registry.  We knew that we wanted all of our large items in gender neutral tones, so we thought we'd get a jump on registering.  The lady said, "Wow, you guys are registering early!"  I'm thinking...lady, you're crazy because there will be a baby here in less than 6 months and we've got stuff to do!  We picked out most of our big ticket items...stroller, car seat, pack n play, highchair, and our furniture!  After 2 1/2 hours, we'd only registered for about twenty items out of, oh I don't know, one thousand.  And, we were both exhausted!  Registering takes a lot out of you!  I do feel better about getting something done though.  I kept saying that I just felt like we needed to cross something off the list.  I feel much better having gotten a little accomplished today!  Once we find out whether Baby Brooks is a boy or a girl, we'll head back in and face the beast again.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment