.

.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Nursery Furniture

Wehave officially decided on nursery furniture!  I was pretty much set on having white furniture in our nursery...but then I got in there and got my eyes and hands on the pieces and changed my mind.  We're going with a much darker, cherry wood.  After seeing them in person, we thought that the darker wood looked a lot better than the white we had inititally invisioned.  We are very happy with our choice.  And, since the bed goes from a crib, to a toddler bed, to a day bed, to a full size bed, we'll be happy with keeping the cherry wood for many years to come!  Here is a photo I found of it on the internet...



We also found a super comfy swivel glider and ottomon that we love.  It's the Quinn glider from Best Chairs. We ordered it in a khaki/cream color and are looking forward to lots of good snuggles in it.  :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment