.

.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Week 15

Dear Baby Brooks,
You are 15 weeks old now! You are just about the size of a apple at about 4 inches and weigh about 2.5 ounces.  You can move all of the joints in your arms and legs now, and even though your eyes are still closed you are sensitive to light.  Here are the little details of the week...

How Far Along?  Fifteen weeks...175 days to go!

Weight Gain?  About 2 pounds now.  While I can still wear my regular clothes, they're becoming a little uncomfortable.

Sleep? Sleep is usually pretty good.  This weekend, we stayed in a hotel and I didn't sleep at all!  I couldn't get comfortable, the pillow was terrible, and there was a lot of snoring going on in the room!  No worries though...once I was back in my own bed I was out like a light.

Miss Anything?  Not too much.  :-)

Movement? Nada.

Food Cravings?  Well, I didn't think I was really craving anything, but today I swung by the grocery store to pick up some sour cream for dinner and came home with s'mores pudding cups, ice cream cones, EL Fudge cookies, and a whole slew of chocolate protein bars. So, I guess I'm craving sweets?!

Any Aversions?  Eggs and fish still don't sound great.  I did eat a grilled chicken sandwich from CookOut this weekend! 

Gender?  Just about three weeks till we know for sure!

Symptoms?  Well, my bras are getting a little snug.  Is that a symptom?  :-)

Best Moment this Week?  I had a few people talk to my belly this week, which was both kind of weird and kind of fun.  :-)

Looking Forward To...  This weekend, we're turning the downstairs living room into a guest room because the guest room is going to become the nursery.  I'm not necessarily looking forward to the construction mess, but I am excited about getting one step closer to really being able to get started on getting things organized around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment