.

.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Diaper Bag

Functional, fashionable (if diaper bags can be that), and with a reasonable price tag.  Those are the things I'm looking for in a diaper bag.  Not to mention, I don't want something that poor Barrett will have to carry around that looks too feminine or too much like a purse!  Now, don't get me wrong, would the stylish part of me like to have a beautiful, leather Coach or Kate Spade bag?  Yes.  Does the name Petunia Picklebottom make me giggle and want to own one?  Absolutely.  But, let's all be real, there are definitely other things I could be spending $200-$400 on right now.  Right?  So, after looking at LOTS of bags online, I think we may have found the one. 


I think it's cute without being too girly (I asked Barrett if he'd be cool with carrying it).  It's got lots of pockets and compartments.  It easily converts to strap onto any standard stoller handles.  It's well made and durable and isn't going to cost me two weeks worth of daycare.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment