.

.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Week 17

Dear Baby Brooks,

You are 17 weeks old now! You are just about the size of an onion at about 5 inches and weigh about 5 ounces. You're starting to put on your blanket of baby fat to keep you warm and cozy and your bones are getting super strong.  Here are the little details of the week...

How Far Along? Seventeen Weeks...161 days to go!

Weight Gain?  About 4 pounds?  We'll see at our appointment next week.

Sleep?  Sleep is still great.  I have noticed some pain in my hips the last few days and I think it might be from sleeping on my side.  I just feel like I need to stretch them out!

Miss Anything?  Not much!

Movement?  Not a peep...at least I don't think so!  All the books say I should be feeling something soon, so I've been trying to pay close attention!

Food Cravings?  Still been wanting fruit...and I've also eaten my fair share of hummus lately too!

Any Aversions?  I think we're out of the woods on this one!  Not too many things are turning my stomach lately!  I've eaten grilled chicken and fish and am going to get on the yogurt train tomorrow.  I still haven't had eggs yet, but they don't sound as terrible now as they did a few weeks ago!

Gender?  One more week!!

Symptoms?  Still pretty stuffy and congested.  This past weekend I had a raging migraine.  I've never had a true migraine before, so I'm chalking that up to the pregnancy fairies too.  It was terrible. Yuck.

Best Moment this Week?  We started to register this week!  We picked our furniture and bedding and all our big ticket items.  It felt good to knock some of that out!

Looking Forward To...  Barrett and I are both getting away this weekend.  I will be heading to Wilmington for a bridal shower we're throwing for my friend Claire and Barrett is heading to Asheville for a bachelor party.  Poor Buddy is heading to the vet to be boarded...Shh!  Don't tell him!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment