.

.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Bedding

So, I've been going back and forth on baby bedding.  I've always thought that I'd like to have a neutral nursery...nothing super girly or super boyish.  Something I could use again.  Of course, when it came right down to it and I started perusing boy and girl bedding, there's just so much cute gender specific stuff!!  When I first started to look, I looked at everything!  I had no focus. 

For boys, I've always like nautical themes and I think whales are super cute.  Something like this maybe...




For girls, I'm a little all over the place.  Pink, purple, coral...bright, subtle, grays...Too many options!





And after spending the last few weeks thinking I might go gender specific...I revert back to my old favorite...neutral.  This weekend, I went into a home decor store and fell madly in love with this swivel glider/ottomon combo.  It was, literally, the most comfortable, beautiful chair I'd ever sat in and the irrational part of me wanted to charge it to my credit card and bring it home with me.  The rational part of me was thinking that I hadn't decided what we were going to do with the nursery and that i could probably find a glider/ottomon that would be just as functional for a price tag much, much cheaper.  Anywho, after seeing this beautiful chair in a color called "pecan" I think I've made up my mind that I was to stick with neutral colors.  Creams, khakis, whites, and a little punch or color here or there in the accessories.  I just think it looks so clean and modern.  So, here's what I'm looking at now...



So, we'll see what we end up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment